Hollyland Cosmo C1 SDI/HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System
The Cosmo C1 SDI/HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System from Hollyland allows you to wirelessly transmit high-resolution video up to 1080p60 over long distances, allowing flexible video monitoring and distribution for your studio or field production. This kit consists of a transmitter and a receiver.
Solid, Secure Wireless Transmission
The Cosmo C1 can transmit video up to 1000′ line-of-sight with a low 40 ms latency using the HEVC/H.265 codec. The system operates on the 5 GHz frequency band and uses AES-128 encryption to prevent video leakage. It also supports smart channel selection, allowing the system to choose the cleanest channel for transmission, as well as HEVO, a adaptive frequency hopping technology, for seamless retransmission without losing a frame.
- The transmitter offers one HDMI input, one SDI input, and one SDI loop-through output, and the receiver offers two SDI outputs and one HDMI output.
- The receiver can also be used for live streaming via its USB Type-C output, supporting UVC applications on your Internet-connected computer.
- Both compact units also feature a bright, easy-to-read OLED display showing status and configuration
- Each unit can be powered via an L-series battery plate or with an optional USB power supply via the USB Type-C port
- Four standard antennas and two mushroom antennas are supplied for the receiver and transmitter
- Each unit is easy to mount just about anywhere using its 1/4″-20 threads and included shoe mount adapter