The Datavideo-HBT-15 4K HDBaseT Transmitter Box allows transmission of up to 4K50/59.94/60 image quality video. At the transmitter end (HBT-15), there is also a 12V/30W DC output serving to supply power to backend devices.
HDBaseT connection between the transmitter and the receiver can be established using a single Ethernet cable. In other words, HDMI video, DVIP control commands, and power (PoE) can be transmitted between the transmitter and the receiver using just one Ethernet cable (CAT.6A).
- Extends 4K50/59.94/60 video transmission up to 100m from HBT15 Transmitter Box to HBT-16 Receiver Box.
- Transmits video, audio, DVIP Ethernet control, RS-422/232 and
PoE by a single Cat.6A cable
- 56V PoE Power supply from the HBT-16 Receiver end.
- 12V 30W DC output at the HBT-15 Transmitter Box end.
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol
- Supports RS-422/232 Control Protocol