RODE Lavalier II Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone (Black) price in Bangladesh
Feature and Specification:
|20 Hz to 20 kHz
|110 dB SPL
1 x 3.5 mm TRS Male
|1.3″ x 0.7″ x 0.3″
Pop shield, mounting clip, carry pouch
- Long cable: The Lavalier II has a 5′ cable, which is longer than the 3.9′ cable on the Lavalier GO. This gives you more flexibility when positioning the microphone.
- Improved frequency response: The Lavalier II has a slightly improved frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, compared to 20 Hz to 17 kHz on the Lavalier GO. This means that the Lavalier II can capture a wider range of frequencies, including the high frequencies that are important for human speech.
- Durable construction: The Lavalier II is made from durable materials and construction. It is resistant to wear and tear, so it should last for many years of use.
- Easy to use: The Lavalier II is very easy to use. Simply attach it to your clothing using the included mounting clip, and plug the other end into your device.
- Affordable price: The Lavalier II is priced at $99, which is a relatively affordable option for a lavalier microphone.
- Includes accessories: The Lavalier II comes with a pop shield, mounting clip, and carry pouch. This is a great value, as these accessories can be expensive to purchase separately.
- Not compatible with all devices: The Lavalier II is not compatible with all devices. It is designed to work with smartphones, cameras, and audio recorders that have a 3.5mm TRS input jack. If your device does not have this type of input jack, you will need an adapter.
- Compatibility: The Lavalier II is compatible with smartphones, cameras, and audio recorders that have a 3.5mm TRS input jack. It is not compatible with devices that have a 3.5mm TRRS input jack, such as some smartphones.
- Features: The Lavalier II features a discreet 4.5mm omnidirectional condenser capsule, delivering crystal clear audio in any environment. It is also incredibly forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in fast-paced situations. It is available in black or white for easy concealment on any clothing.
- Build quality: The Lavalier II is made from high-quality materials and construction. It is durable and should last for many years of use.
- Ease of use: The Lavalier II is very easy to use. Simply attach it to your clothing using the included mounting clip, and plug the other end into your device.
- Warranty: The Lavalier II comes with a 1-year warranty.
1. Where can I buy the RODE Lavalier II?