Rode SC7 3.5mm Right-Angle TRS to 3.5mm Right-Angle TRRS Coiled Adapter Cable for Smartphone Price in Bangladesh
- Connects Mic to Smartphone/Tablet
- For Use with Shotgun & Wireless Mics
- For iOS and Android
- 3.5mm Male TRS to 3.5mm Male TRRS
- Coiled design
- Right-angle connectors
- TRS to TRRS
- Gold-plated connectors
- Durable construction
- Affordable price
- Not as long as some other cables
1 x 3.5mm Right-Angle TRS
1 x 3.5mm Right-Angle TRRS
12 inches (30 cm)
|Weight||0.21 oz (6 g)|
Smartphones, tablets, and other devices with 3.5mm TRS and TRRS ports
- Your needs: What will you be using the adapter cable for? If you need to connect a microphone to your smartphone, then you will need an adapter cable with a TRS female connector on one end and a TRRS male connector on the other end. If you need to connect a pair of headphones to your smartphone, then you will need an adapter cable with a TRRS female connector on one end and two TRS male connectors on the other end.
- The compatibility of the adapter cable: Make sure that the adapter cable is compatible with your devices. Not all adapter cables are created equal. Some cables are only compatible with certain devices.
- The quality of the adapter cable: The quality of the adapter cable is important to consider, especially if you plan on using it for a long period of time. A high-quality adapter cable will be made from durable materials and will be able to withstand wear and tear.
- The price of the adapter cable: The price of the adapter cable is also an important consideration. There are a variety of adapter cables available at different price points. You can find a good quality adapter cable without breaking the bank.
- The reviews of the adapter cable: Reading reviews of the adapter cable can be helpful in making a decision. This will give you an idea of what other people have experienced with the adapter cable.
- The length of the adapter cable: The length of the adapter cable is important to consider depending on your needs. If you need a cable to connect your devices in close proximity, then you can get away with a shorter cable. If you need a cable to connect your devices in different rooms, then you will need a longer cable.
- What is the Rode SC7 3.5mm Right-Angle TRS to 3.5mm Right-Angle TRRS Coiled Adapter Cable for Smartphone?
The Rode SC7 is a coiled adapter cable that allows you to connect a TRS microphone to a TRRS device, such as a smartphone or tablet. The coiled design makes the cable more flexible and easier to manage, while the right-angle connectors make it easier to connect the cable to your device in tight spaces.