RODE Link Lav Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for RODE Link Systems price in Bangladesh
The latest price of Rode RODE Link Lav Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for RODE Link Systems in Bangladesh is .
- For DIY Videographer
- Lapel Mic for RODELink TX-BELT or TX-XLR
- Locking Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS Connector
- Durable Kevlar-Reinforced Cable
- Easy to Conceal
- Omni Polar Pattern Provides 360° Pickup
- Wide 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Range
- Pop Shield Reduces Vocal Plosives
- Mic Clip with Cable Management
- Works with Sennheiser/Senal Transmitters
- Clear, detailed sound
- Omnidirectional pattern
- Small and discreet
- Durable construction
- Locking TRS connector
- Includes accessories
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
110 dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD)
1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Male (Locking)
|Cable Length||1.2 m (4′)|
Foam Windshield, Mounting Clip, Pouch
Buying guide of RODE Link Lav Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for RODE Link Systems
- Your budget: The RodeLink Lav is a bit pricey, but it is a high-quality microphone that is well-suited for professional applications. If you are on a budget, you may want to consider a less expensive option.
- Your needs: What will you be using the microphone for? If you are a journalist or interviewer, you will need a microphone that can capture clear and detailed sound in a variety of environments. If you are a podcaster, you may need a microphone that is more portable and easy to use.
- The polar pattern: The polar pattern of a microphone determines how sensitive it is to sound from different directions. An omnidirectional microphone, like the RodeLink Lav, is sensitive to sound from all directions. This makes it a good choice for interviews and other applications where you need to capture sound from multiple sources.
- The frequency response: The frequency response of a microphone determines which frequencies of sound it can pick up. The RodeLink Lav has a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz, which covers the entire audible range. This means that it can capture all of the frequencies of sound that humans can hear.
- The sensitivity: The sensitivity of a microphone determines how loud it needs to be in order to produce a good signal. The RodeLink Lav is a relatively sensitive microphone, so it can be used in quiet environments.
- The durability: The RodeLink Lav is built to withstand the rigors of everyday use. It is made from durable materials and is weatherproof.
- The compatibility: The RodeLink Lav is compatible with the Rode Link wireless system. This means that you can use it to transmit audio wirelessly to your recorder or mixer.