Connect your PTZ camera and output its video signal to HDMI display devices using the HBT-6 HDBaseT to HDMI Receiver from Datavideo. The Datavideo HBT-6 receiver can transmit 1080p video up to 196.9′ away and 4K UHD video at 30 fps up to 114.8′ over a single Cat 6 cable.
Both the video signal and its embedded digital audio can be transmitted by the device.
RS-232 and RS-422 serial connections allow you to control the receiver easily. Power can be delivered to the receiver via PoE or using the included AC cord and DC 48V power adapter.
The HBT-6 is compatible with Datavideo’s separately available HBT-5 HDBaseT transmitter and PTC-140T PTZ camera.
- Transmit 1080p video up to 196.9′ and 4K30 at 114.8′ over a Cat 6 cable
- Supports HDMI deep color for improved color depth
- 4K UHD and full HD resolutions with accompanying digital audio
- HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant for high-clarity video display without interruption
- RS-232/422 control signals
- Supports default EDID and EDID learning from pass-through signal between source and display
- HBT-5 HDBaseT Transmitter
- PTC-140T PTZ Camera