The AVmatrix vs0605u streaming switcher desktop switcher supports six sources over your choice of four 1080p60 SDI, two UHD 4K60 HDMI, two DVI-I, and two USB Type-A media player inputs. Everything is scaled to up to 1080p/i at 60 fps and output over three SDI/HDMI PGM, two SDI/HDMI Multiview outputs, or an SDI AUX out. Six channels plus preview and program out can be monitored simultaneously in a 9-window split, with clock and settings info in the ninth window at the bottom right. Over a USB Type-C interface, UVC/UAC streaming can be set up plug-and-play with a 1080p60 uncompressed video/audio capture workflow.
The built-in audio mixer can manage six channels of SDI/HDMI/USB embedded audio and two XLR/RCA audio inputs. Three stereo channels can be controlled individually via the faders and corresponding buttons. PGM out can be recorded to an optional SD card in up to 1080p60. Also, PTZ cameras can be controlled from the switcher’s joystick over VISCA and Pelco-D/P protocols via the RS-422/485 DB-9 port. The multi-format switcher offers a highly comprehensive solution suitable for sports, education, virtual studios, concerts, and many other live event and broadcast applications.
- PiP and PoP mode with adjustable size and position
- Chroma/Luma Key real-time background matting for virtual studios
- T-bar/Auto/Cut transitions and Mix/Fade/Wipe effects (three transition rates in Auto)
- RJ45 LAN port (synchronize local time)
- DVI-I port compatible with VGA
- RS-422 port compatible with RS-485
- H.264 recording to optional SD cards
- Following/mixing audio mixer