Avmatrix TS3019 Wireless Multi-Camera Tally System
Display the on-air status of each camera in your set configuration with the AVMATRIX Wireless Multi-Camera Tally Light System with four tally lamps. The system can wirelessly communicate from up to 656.2′ away. Multiple interface connections on the tally box—from GPIO and USB Type-C to RS-232 and RS-485—create wide compatibility with various switchers and vMix software for integration with your preexisting gear setup. An included antenna can attach to the box to improve its signal.
Each tally light has a front and rear indicator light for its on-air status, as well as indicators to display the wireless signal strength and battery level. They can be powered via USB Type-C input or with a separately available 18650 lithium-ion battery. The bottom of each lamp has a 1/4″-20 thread for installation with a hot shoe to the top of a camera. Five USB Type-C cords, a GPIO connector, a power adapter, and a carrying case complete the system’s accessories.
- Supports 433 MHz wireless or wired tally connection
- Up to 656.2′ line-of-sight wireless connection distance
- GPIO, USB Type-C, RS-485, and RS-232 interfaces
- 1-pin antenna input
- GPIO compatible with AVMATRIX, Roland, Sony, NewTek, Panasonic, Datavideo, or other tally converter boxes
- PTZ remote control via RS-232/RS-485 pass through
- USB Type-C input compatible with vMix software
- Can support up to 16 tally lamps
- PTZ camera connection via RS-485 input
- Front and rear indicators with four-level brightness adjustment
- Signal strength and battery status indicators
- Powered via USB Type-C input or with separately available 18650 lithium-ion battery
- 1/4″-20 thread for installation of hot shoe