The AVMATRIX SE1117 SDI Streaming Encoder, with 1x SDI input, 1x SDI loop out, 1x Analog audio input with support for H.265/ H.264 stream encode protocol up to 1080p60hz.
SE1117 is a HD audio and video encoder which can encode and compress SDI video and audio source into IP stream, and then transmit it to streaming media server via network IP address to live broadcast on platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Ustream, Twitch, Wowza etc. It support HTTP/RTSP/RTMPS/RTMP/RTP/UDP/ONVIF unicast and multicast protocol, Compatible with all major streaming video platforms.
- 1x SDI input, 1x SDI loop out, 1x Analog audio input
- Support H.265/ H.264 stream encode protocol, up to 1080p60
- Dual-stream (main stream and sub stream)
- RTSP, RTP, RTMPS, RTMP, HTTP, UDP, SRT, unicast and multicast
- Video and audio streaming or single audio streaming
- Image and text overlay
- Mirror image & upside-down image
- Live stream with no need for connecting a computer