Rode NTG4+ Shotgun Microphone price in Bangladesh?
- For Indie Films, TV & Documentaries
- Convenient Digital Switching
- Internal Battery or Phantom Powered
- Switchable Treble Boost and -10 dB Pad
- Selectable 75 Hz Low-Cut Filter
- Low-Noise Circuitry
- High Sensitivity and High Max SPL
- Warm and Natural Tone
- Windscreen Reduces Wind Noise
- Lightweight Metal Housing
- Clear, detailed sound
- Wide frequency response
- Low noise floor
- Rugged construction
- Lightweight and portable
- Wide compatibility
|Frequency response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-32.0 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1 kHz|
|Equivalent noise level (A-weighted)||16 dBA|
|Maximum SPL||135 dB SPL|
|Output impedance||200 Ω|
|Power requirements||P48 phantom power or internal rechargeable battery|
|Dimensions||178 mm x 22 mm|
Buying guide of Rode NTG4+ Shotgun Microphone
- Your budget: The Rode NTG4+ is a high-quality microphone, but it is also a bit pricey. If you are on a budget, there are other great shotgun microphones available that are more affordable.
- Your needs: What are you planning to use the microphone for? If you are a professional audio engineer, you will need a microphone that can produce high-quality sound in a variety of environments. If you are an amateur videographer, you may not need a microphone that is as expensive or as versatile.
- Your experience level: If you are new to audio recording, you may want to consider a microphone that is easier to use. The Rode NTG4+ is a bit more complex to set up than some other microphones.
- The accessories you need: The Rode NTG4+ does not come with a shock mount or a wind screen. If you plan to use the microphone outdoors, you will need to purchase these accessories separately.
- The availability: The Rode NTG4+ is a popular microphone, so it may not be available in all stores. You may need to order it online or from a specialty audio retailer.
- What is the frequency response of the Rode NTG4+?
The frequency response of the Rode NTG4+ is 20 Hz to 20 kHz. This means that it can capture the entire audible range.
2. What is the noise floor of the Rode NTG4+?
The noise floor of the Rode NTG4+ is 20 dB. This means that it can capture even the quietest sounds without introducing noise.
3. What is the length of the Rode NTG4+?
The length of the Rode NTG4+ is 178 mm. This makes it a compact and easy-to-use microphone.