The Datavideo-HBT-16 4K HDBaseT Receiver Box has a 100-meter maximum transmission distance. With the 56V power connected to one end of the receiver, the HBT-16 HDBaseT receiver will be able to power the transmitter through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
On the transmitter end (HBT-15), a 12V/30W DC output is available for powering backend equipment.
In the HDBaseT connection, the transmitter and receiver may be connected using a single Ethernet cable.
In other words, between the transmitter and receiver, a single Ethernet connection may carry HDMI video, DVIP control signals, and power (PoE) (CAT.6A).
- Extends 4K50/59.94/60 video transmission up to 100m from HBT15 Transmitter Box to HBT-16 Receiver Box.
- Transmits video, audio, DVIP Ethernet control, RS-422/232 and PoE by a single Cat.6A cable
- 56V PoE Power supply from the HBT-16 Receiver end.
- 12V 30W DC output at the HBT-15 Transmitter Box end.
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol
- Supports RS-422/232 Control Protocol