Designed for mobile journalists, news gatherers, and videographers, the Comica Audio CVM-WM100H camera-mount wireless handheld microphone system is a complete solution for recording interviews and speech to your video rig. Record your handheld mic from up to 328′ away and run audio to your camera, DSLR, or camcorder while monitoring through headphones in real time. Locking connections on the receiver eliminate unintended cable disconnects.
The CVM-WM100H comes with a handheld microphone, a camera-mount receiver, multiple cables, mounting accessories, and a carry case, ensuring you have everything you need for seamless audio integration into your video production setup.
The 48 channels allow you to find a clean channel for interference-free signal quality and easy expansion into multi-system configurations. The receiver and transmitter are powered via two AA batteries, which provide 6 hours of operation for the transmitter and 4 hours for the receiver.
- The CVM-WM100H features a camera-mount receiver with multiple mounting options. Affix the receiver directly to a tripod, attach it to your body via its belt clip, or use the supplied shoe-mount accessory to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- The high-resolution backlit LCD screen shows vital information such as battery status, audio level, channel selection, and more.
- Configuring the receiver is easy thanks to its simple three-button setup.
- The CVM-WM100H comes with one locking 3.5mm to 3.5mm and one locking 3.5mm to XLR—for connecting the receiver’s volume-adjustable 3.5mm line output to the input of your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- Compatible with recording to mobile devices using a 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS adapter cable (available separately)
- A separate 3.5mm port is provided for real-time monitoring through headphones.
- Operating range up to 328′ line-of-sight or up to 196′ with obstruction
- Transmitter and receiver each powered via two AA batteries (available separately)
- 48 channels allow up to five simultaneous systems (additional systems available separately)
- Utilizes the UHF FM band from 520 to 534.1 MHz
- 16 levels of volume adjustment
- Integrated low-cut filter to reduce rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Transmitter power button doubles as a mute switch (long press for power, short press for mute)